It’s summer. FINALLY. Y’all have no idea how long I’ve waited for a day like today – my boss let me leave the office at about 1:30 this afternoon, and I came home, put on some shorts (first time this year woo!) and immediately went outside with the dogs. It was beautiful.
All that sun made me want cute summery stuff to wear in the sun. SIGH.
Also: Notice a color trend here?
- Forever 21 Belted Sateen Skirt – $5.99! In 4 colors! I’ll take one of each!
- Forever 21 Draped Necklace Tunic – $7.99. Looks very drapey and comfy!
- Victoria’s Secret Scoopneck Tee Dress – $39. In BLACK because I have no imagination.
- Victoria’s Secret Ruched Halter Bra Top – $29.50. This would be great for going to the lake/river/beach.
- Victoria’s Secret V-neck Stretch Tee – $15.50. Look, I have this in white and pink and want it in every other color available. Same goes for the short-sleeved version. So sue me if you’ve seen this here before. I love it.
- Old Navy Tie-Front Flutter-Sleeve Dress – $6.99. Cute, light, summery. What’s not to love?
- Vanity Lace Slub Ruffle Dress – $29.80. A little dressy, a little casual – very versatile.
- Vanity Short Cowboy Boot – $7.99. I know, $8 for shoes? But they’re cute and it’s rodeo season, whatever.
- Maurices Donna Bow Pump – $21.98. I’ve had my eye on these for awhile – they just never AREN’T cute to me. I dig the lower heel… most of my heels are about 3″.
- Maurices Amber Braided Gladiator Sandal – $21.98. These are actually the first gladiators I’ve considered buying. First. Ever.