I can’t believe it actually came to this, but via The Other Side of Normal, I found some things to take up about five minutes of my time:
- My blog is 1.75 percent badass.
- I’m far from being an (internet) idiot.
- Most people I link to on my blog love me back.
- I’d make more than $1,000 a day if I were a porn day.
- I’m broke.
- I don’t do physical labor.
- See above.
- Embarrassing pictures of me don’t exist… in “I really really really wish that were true” land.
- I’d feel like a real creep if I did that. I’ll consider it.
- I don’t know what perogies are and I wouldn’t make cabbage rolls even if I knew how.
- And I haven’t written poetry since I was forced to in a creative writing class my sophomore year at WSU. Poetry has since lost its appeal.