Some days I ramble to myself. Some days I think I have all the answers. Today… I’m just full of questions, most of which hold little to no importance.
- Why do I get so many headaches?
- Could I possibly love any band more than Godsmack?
- Why don’t we have three-day weekends every weekend?
- How can people go out of their way to be so rude/mean/hurtful?
- Is it May yet?
- Why does food sound SO. GOOD. while I’m at work, but as soon as I get home, I don’t want to eat at all (except for junk food… mostly chips, of course)?
- When will this cold weather stop? I don’t care that it’s still only January, I want spring. Or even better, summer!
- How did I get here?
- What kind of crazy comment will my big brother leave on this post?
- Think I’ll ever learn how to *really* cook?
- Am I really actually looking forward to the next episode of American Idol? Yikes.
What are you wondering?
“Things I’m Wondering Today” directly inspired by Erin, who often posts about things she’s wondering.