Michelle over at Oh, Mishka recently did this handwriting game post, and while I wasn’t tagged by her to participate, I thought I’d take part anyway (because it’s Sunday and I don’t want to do anything productive).
The questions are:
- What’s your name/blog name?
- What’s your blog’s URL?
- Write, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
- Favorite quote?
- Favorite song?
- Favorite band/singer(s)?
- Anything else you want to say?
- Tag three bloggers to participate.
- Lauren at The Off Beat Report because I have no idea what her handwriting looks like since we’ve, you know, never actually met.
- Rikki at Go Go Internets Ranger, to give her a fun little bloggy project to do.
- Tiffany at Incredibly Fierce… because as BiSC roomies, I think we should get to know each other a little more!
Some notes… picking my favorite song is, at any given point in time, practically impossible. I LOVE music, in all genres, so picking one single favorite is extremely difficult. But then “Smoke A Little Smoke” came on and, well, there we go. The same goes for favorite band/singer… I have a LOT of favorites, most of which I didn’t include in my photo. But what IS in the second photo is my favorite pen – I LOVE the Pilot G-2s. Love them. No, they didn’t (and won’t) pay me for saying that. But I have them in about seven different colors and are pretty much the only pens I’ll use.