1. What type of phone do you have? Do you like it?
I have a Motorola Droid. The original. I LOVE it, but it’s getting old (in terms of cell phones) and I could go for a newer phone, but I’m waiting on my Verizon upgrade to kick in to get the biggest bang for my buck. Yes, I’ll definitely be sticking with the Android operating system. Love it!
2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
I was 16. My mom got it for me for my birthday, as a way to attempt to keep track of me since I was mobile (driver’s license, baby!). Yeah, I thought I was cool. It was some cheesy little Nokia slider – pretty nice for a first cell phone, almost nine years ago. (Sheesh.)
3. How many cell phones have you owned since your first?
Good grief, I have NO idea. Probably seven or eight?
4. How much is your average monthly phone bill?
$150 – two phones.
5. When you were a kid/teenager, were you allowed to have a phone in your room?
Yep! But no phone calls after 9 p.m. And after I turned 16, it wasn’t really an issue because I had a cell phone.
6. Do you like talking on the phone or do you despise it? Or somewhere in-between?
I don’t really like talking on the phone. I’d rather text or email.
7. Do you text a lot? Is texting/talking while driving illegal where you live? Are you guilty of it anyway?
YES! And yes. And… no?
8. What sort of texting keyboard does your phone have? Touch screen, slide out, or something different? Do you care?
The Droid has a full slide-out QWERTY keyboard, as well as a virtual keyboard on the touch screen. I like to have the option of both.
9. Look at the last call in your call log – who is it? What were they calling about? Who calls you the most?
It was from The Fiance, calling to let me know he was on his way home from work. He’s probably the person who calls me the most.
10. What is the longest phone call you can recall having?
The Fiance and I used to talk for HOURS on the phone when I was still in school. I mean HOURS. Like… 4 or 5. Geez.