1. What is your favorite brand of shoes?
Any of them. No, better: ALL of them.
But, I get a lot of my shoes from Maurices.
2. How old were you when you learned to tie your shoes?
I have no idea.
3. How do you feel about freckles?
I’m pretty noncommittal.
4. I can count to ten in two (2) languages.
5. What is your favorite store-bought ice cream flavor?
Cookie dough. Or vanilla bean. Apparently, I’m a bit of a bore.
6. Were you in ballet or gymnastics as a little girl?
Nope. Stuff like that wasn’t really available where I grew up – I did, however, participate in as many cheerleading-related activities as I could.
7. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
8. What’s your bedtime?
On work nights… 9:00-ish. 10:00 if I’m feeling rebellious.
9. Do you have any jewelry that you wear every single day?
Yep – a few rings and a pair of earrings.
10. Who is the bug killer in your household?
That’s Colt, Bug Killer Extraordinaire.