1. You’re packing for a week-long vacation – do you pack ahead of time or wait until the last possible minute to pack?
I tend to wait until the last minute, but not intentionally. Usually it’s just because time moves faster than I do.
2. Are you a light or heavy packer?
Definitely a heavy packer, but I’ve been getting better in recent years.
3. What are your favorite road trip snacks?
I’m all about the junk food when I’m on a road trip – cinnamon bears and Mountain Dew come to mind at the moment.
4. Do you take any reading material along?
If it’s a road trip… no. I get really car sick. But if I’m flying somewhere, then definitely.
5. Do you prefer to drive or fly to your vacation destination?
I love flying, but probably only because I hardly ever get to do it. Most of my “vacations” are within driving distance.
6. What is your favorite time of the year to take your vacation?
Summer. I hate traveling much in the winter.
7. Where is your favorite place to vacation?
Um, Vegas. (Duh.)
8. You are vacationing in the mountains – what is your favorite thing to do while there?
Anything involving a campfire.
9. You are at the beach for your vacation – do you like to take is easy on the beach or play all day in the water?
Take it easy. I haven’t been to the beach in WAY too long… longer than I even want to admit.
10. While you’re on vacation, do you prefer to each out every night or cook some of your own meals?
RESTAURANTS. Give me all of the restaurants.