1. What are three things that are on your Christmas wishlist?
An electric breast pump, a Baby Bullet, and a new car. (What?)
2. What’s your favorite Christmas song?
“All I Want for Christmas is You.”
3. Do you have a favorite band or singer that sings it especially awesome?
Yes! Whoever it is who sings it on the “Love Actually” soundtrack.
4. Have you heard about the website goodreads?
Yep, and I love reading… I just don’t do much of it, so it’s not really my cup of tea.
5. What are three books you want to read?
The Millennium series: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire, and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest.
6. Do you hunt deer?
I do not, but my husband does. And so does just about every other person in his family. And my family. I LOVE venison, and it’s a main part of our diet… I just can’t bring myself to actually, physically shoot an animal.
7. Have you started Christmas shopping? Are you completely finished?
I have! I bought a few things online just the other day. Christmas is going to be pretty low-key around these parts this year, and a lot of people will probably be receiving pictures of Baby E.
8. Did you shop on Black Friday? What was the best deal you got?
I cheated and just checked out the online deals Friday morning. Weird to think that that day was actually the day before E was born… huh. Anyway, I only bought one thing, and I’m not even sure if it was actually a good deal or not because it’s still in the box, but I bought this wireless all-in-one printer. It was $39 from Walmart, and it’s normally $69.
9. What’s one holiday tradition your family has?
My mom’s side of the family always meets the Saturday before Christmas Day at my grandma’s for a pre-Christmas Christmas. One of my uncles always dresses up as Santa while my aunt reads ‘Twas The Night Before Christmas, then he passes out gifts. It was really cool when my cousins and I were all little, and now that we’re grown and having kids of our own, it’s a tradition I really look forward to pumping new life into.
As for MY family, I’m really excited for P and I to create new traditions for Baby E and us.
10. How many blogs do you read? Do you subscribe/unsubscribe often or do you purge every once in awhile?
Too many… I use Google Reader, and when I realize there’s a specific blog I’m usually hitting “mark all as read” or otherwise ignoring, I’ll unsubscribe. I tend not to subscribe to too many new ones, because it’s already a bit overwhelming… but if there’s a good one, I’ll give it a shot!