Today was fabulous (it didn’t hurt that last night wasn’t half-bad, either) for more than a few reasons:
- Peter showed up last night and he had pizza waiting for me (per my request) when I got home from work.
- I finished my ethics paper (with Peter here, mind you) in record time and I actually feel fairly confident about it.
- My ethics presentation with Angela went pretty well this morning and I actually feel fairly confident about it, too.
- HBM exam that I didn’t study for (at all)? 80%. Hey – it’s passing. And I was the first to finish – in less than 30 minutes.
- Feedback on our paper (remember Sweden?) was great… the professor wrote that it was the best he’d read, grammatically. Not to mention we got a 92.5% on the thing.
- After I finished all my school-related crap, Peter and I (yes, he was still here) went to Moscow and did some lookin’ around. I was really in search of a cute sundress, but came home empty handed in that department. Him and I did, however, both end up with some slippers from Tri-State. I got the black ones with fur on them I’ve been wanting for way too long, hooray!
- What was really fun about shopping at the “mall” today was Bed Bath & Beyond – we got all cheesey and cutesy and otherwise barf-worthy by shopping for pots and pans, silverware and dishes… which is where the photo comes in (please excuse the camera-phone quality): we actually agreed on the utensils we’d both like to have. To be honest, we’ll probably buy it for the casa in ML, though I’m not too keen on buying an $800 set of pots and pans.
- Work was great tonight, too – the paper was basically finished by the time I left at 7:30 p.m.