… but my Monday rocked in general.
- I got a haircut. I wasn’t too sure about it at first – in fact, I cried when I got home when I realized how short it really is – but it’s growing on me (no pun intended).
- I was successful in finding the heels I wanted at Ross when Abbey and I went to Moscow. I actually first saw them over the weekend, when Luci was here, but decided not to get them… not really sure why. But I have them now and that’s all that really matters!
- Abbey and I ate at Wingers. Enough said.
- I got a phone call from and editor at a newspaper and we discussed some temporary employment/internship opportunities this summer that could possibly turn into full-time employment. More details later.
- I didn’t have to work before going to see Dierks and Bucky.
- Dierks and Bucky.
- Tuesday: Peter talked with our landlord and, after some frustration on Peter’s side and confusion on all sides, it’s looking like he’ll get the keys to the place today.