And I thought procrastinating would end with my college career.
Anyway, it’s been awhile so I felt the need to blog about… something. The problem is I can’t think of anything to blog about aside from bitching about life’s complications. So I guess I’ll go with that:
- My car is currently broken and left in Post Falls. As far as the three men (Luci’s friend’s husband, Luci’s landlord and Peter) who looked at it before Peter brought me home – yeah, he drove from Odessa to Post Falls to pick me up – can tell, it’s almost definitely something in the fuel system… fuel pump, fuel something relay, blah blah blah. All I know is that isn’t wasn’t something simple (like a fuse) or cheap (… like a fuse).
- The only vehicle we have right now is Ty Ty’s Dodge Neon… we had to leave Peter’s pickup with Ty Ty because I need something to drive to work and I can’t drive the truck (it’s not an automatic). Luckily Pete can hitch a ride to work in Ephrata with coworkers.
- We have to buy a new car. I don’t know how new, because at the moment we just want one for Pete to drive to/from work, but ugh.
- I need a new car. I love the Jetta but it’s time to trade ‘er in before she gets too many miles on her. Frick.
tough hardfucking stressful. I didn’t realize, when I signed up for the job, that being editor of the Chronicle also meant being the only reporter, photographer, copy editor and paginator (it’s a better word than “layout person”).
- The house is a disaster. I can’t keep up with laundry and the second bedroom is nothing like either of us had planned… it’s neither an office or a reloading room. Instead, it’s a room to hold all the boxes and shit we haven’t unpacked.
- All I want to do is sleep. I have absolutely no energy to do anything I need to do, including work on the Chronicle. Which inevitably leads to more stress and late Wednesday (deadline) nights and pisses the boss off.
I wanna go back to Neverland.