Headline: Great Health News for Every Woman
Body: Quick! Take this poll: If there were a pill that could…
- Slash your chance of getting breast cancer
- Help get rid of headaches
- Cut symptoms of depression almost in half
- Lower your risk of type 2 diabetes by 50 percent
- Make it easier to get pregnant when you want to
- Boost sexual arousal by 100 percent
- Improve your body image
- Make you fall asleep 40 percent faster
- And help you lose up to a pound a week
… Would You Take It?
My initial reaction: HOLY SHIT YES GOD YES WHERE CAN I GET THIS DRUG NOWNOWLIKERIGHTFUCKINGNOW?
Rest of the story: … basically tells you that, oh, PSYCH! There’s no pill or drug that does all that shit. But but BUT! Research shows exercising 30 minutes a day does do all that shit. And can reduce risk of memory problems by a third.
The rest of my reaction: Well, shit. There goes my shot. Wait, no, I could exercise every day. Wait, no, who am I kidding? Wait, no, wait! Ah! Who am I!?