14 Comments

  1. luc said:

    Bahahah. I loved hearing about this earlier. Wish I could have been there (but not really, because that would have also been awkward, since I wasn’t invited and all). Glad you survived!

    Monday, May 24, 2010
    Reply
  2. luc said:

    Bahahah. I loved hearing about this earlier. Wish I could have been there (but not really, because that would have also been awkward, since I wasn’t invited and all). Glad you survived!

    Sunday, May 23, 2010
    Reply
  3. Jamie said:

    Ahhh male strippers make me so uncomfortable. I’d much rather see a girl take it off hahah

    Wednesday, May 26, 2010
    Reply
    • Kaci Johanna said:

      @Jamie OH my god, so would I. Isn’t that weird? It’s such a double standard, but I don’t care – the situation was too awkward for me. TOO. AWKWARD.

      Wednesday, June 2, 2010
      Reply
  4. Jamie said:

    Ahhh male strippers make me so uncomfortable. I’d much rather see a girl take it off hahah

    Tuesday, May 25, 2010
    Reply
    • Kaci Johanna said:

      @Jamie OH my god, so would I. Isn’t that weird? It’s such a double standard, but I don’t care – the situation was too awkward for me. TOO. AWKWARD.

      Tuesday, June 1, 2010
      Reply
  5. rikki said:

    @Jamie … agreed! it’s much harder to get drunk girls to take off their clothes than drunk dudes!

    Wednesday, May 26, 2010
    Reply
  6. rikki said:

    @Jamie … agreed! it’s much harder to get drunk girls to take off their clothes than drunk dudes!

    Tuesday, May 25, 2010
    Reply
  7. LiLu said:

    I just don’t need any manthong in my life right now. Or at all.

    Yup. Like, EVER. Oy vey.

    Tuesday, June 1, 2010
    Reply
    • Kaci Johanna said:

      @LiLu, OY VEY. Yes. Exactly. Thank you for understanding my pain.

      Wednesday, June 2, 2010
      Reply
  8. LiLu said:

    I just don’t need any manthong in my life right now. Or at all.

    Yup. Like, EVER. Oy vey.

    Tuesday, June 1, 2010
    Reply
    • Kaci Johanna said:

      @LiLu, OY VEY. Yes. Exactly. Thank you for understanding my pain.

      Tuesday, June 1, 2010
      Reply
  9. sleepyjane said:

    Yep – male strippers = AWKWARDNESS! Other than that your weekend sounds fun and hectic. 😉

    Wednesday, June 2, 2010
    Reply
  10. sleepyjane said:

    Yep – male strippers = AWKWARDNESS! Other than that your weekend sounds fun and hectic. 😉

    Wednesday, June 2, 2010
    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *