1. Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
I am from a small town in south-eastern Washington. I currently live in an even smaller town in north-central Washington. So, no, I haven’t lived here (nor there) my whole life.
2. How would you classify your clothing style?
Cute? I don’t know, I don’t classify… I’m more class than trendy, more modern than vintage.
3. What kind of car do you drive?
I have a 2001 VW Jetta and a 2004 Nissan Xterra. Guess which one I’m driving in all this snow.
4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it (or already do!)?
5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
No, but I have three dogs, two of which I have actually raised since they were puppies. I was 21, 22 and 24 when I got them.
6. What is your favorite hobby?
7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
I don’t do New Year’s resolutions, per se, but I’ve made a promise to myself that I’m going to figure my shit out. Any day now…
8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
I am so. fucking. indecisive.
9. What is something that you love about yourself?
I’m pretty good at drinkin’ beer.
10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
COOK FOR ME. Hands down.
Ten on Tuesday: Chelsea