1. Do you do laundry all at the same time or a load here and there?
I tend to do a bunch of loads all at the same time, but it’s never ALL at the same time. I can’t seem to keep up with it. I’m sure this will get easier when there’s a BABY thrown into the mix.
2. What kind of detergent do you use?
Tide Coldwater for High Efficiency washers.
3. Do you use fabric softener?
4. Do you use dryer sheets?
Yep! Bounce, I think.
5. Do you iron your own clothes or take them to a cleaner to get pressed?
Um, neither. I don’t own an iron (yet – but I think there’s one on its way to me from Rikki, hooray!)
6. Do you like heavy starch or light starch?
No starch for me. It took me a couple minutes to even figure out how potatoes worked in to these questions about laundry. Ha.
7. Do you wash all your laundry at once or separate it?
Well, *I* separate it. Whites, darks/jeans, other colors, delicates. When P does the laundry? It all goes in at once, and it drives me cray-cray. This is why I usually do the laundry myself.
8. How do you separate it? By people or by colors?
9. What clothes get hung up and what goes in drawers?
Shirts, dresses/skirts and slacks get hung up. Everything else is in a drawer.
10. Do you use plastic, wire, or wooden hangers? Do they all match?
Plastic. I would LOVE it if they all matched, but for the most part we’re doing pretty well – they’re mostly either white or black, with a few odd colors thrown in. I would love it even more if we had wooden hangers. Someday, y’all. Someday.