So I re-themed the ol’ blog. Take a look. That photo, up there, at the top? Yup. I’m that cool.
Kinda looks like I’m … well, take what you want from the photo, but I guarantee it’s not THAT. My editor was trying out a new lens on a camera at work and needed a test subject; I made a face that made the photo absolutely not usable. But then I liked it and stole it.
That was months ago.
Also, follow @dailyevergreen on Twitter (if, yanno, you’re into journalism or Washington State University or whatever). Editor-in-chief Rikki made the account for my college newspaper, where I worked as a reporter for a bit but mainly as a copy editor.
Aaaaand since it’s been awhile …
Grace in Small Things: Join the battle against embitterment.
- Playing fetch with the world’s cutest dogs.
- Driving through town and feeling the sun on your skin.
- Your boy moving from night crew to day crew.
- Meeting nice people because (and only because) of your job.
- Surprise text messages from a good friend.